All vehicles parked at The Claremont Colleges must be registered with Campus Safety. Visitors must display a current visitor pass on their vehicle.
First Time Registering a Vehicle:
- Navigate to the vehicle registration information page.
- Choose Claremont Graduate University from the drop down list.
Click on “Create New Account - Faculty/Staff” and enter your Claremont ID number.
Please enter the entire ID Number. Do not include a zero before the number, or the dash (-) and number after the dash. CGU Students must enter the entire nine-digit ID number. If you only know 6 digits for your ID number, the first 3 digits for all CGU students is 254.
Complete the required information and attach a digital copy of the vehicle’s DMV registration prior to submitting.
Campus Safety will review the account and DMV registration. The vehicle is not registered until you receive an email from Campus Safety confirming the registration was completed and successful.
Adding a New Vehicle to your Vehicle Registration Account
- Log in to your account and add the new vehicle information. All new vehicle registrations must include a copy of the DMV registration.
- Campus Safety will review the account and DMV registration. The vehicle is not registered until you
receive an email from Campus Safety confirming the registration renewal was successful.
- If your vehicle is currently registered and all information is accurate, no further action is required.
- Faculty and Staff may register more than one vehicle. Each vehicle must be entered separately on the account with a copy of the DMV registration attached.
- Parking permits and renewals will not be issued. The vehicle's license plate is used to confirm registration and that the vehicle is parked in the appropriate area.
- Faculty and Staff from any of the seven colleges and The Claremont College Services (TCCS) may legally park their registered vehicle in faculty/staff lots on any campus, unless the lot is designated for the college's faculty/staff only.
- Please email Campus Safety at email@example.com if there are problems creating or accessing your vehicle registration account.
- Temporary employees, visiting professors, vendors, and visitors may obtain temporary parking permits at the appropriate College office (Admissions, Facilities, Human Resources, etc.)
and may help locate your bike if it is lost or stolen.