If you run into a error that says: CAS is unable to process this request: "500: Internal Server Error," when attempting to access Kronos, Workday or the library the first thing to try is to clear your cache.
The instructions for clearing cache are different for every browser.
- Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner).
- Select History.
- Select Clear Browsing Data from the left-hand side. Set the Time Range set to All Time. Check-mark Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files and select Clear Data.
- If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Chrome to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Chrome menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
- Click on the Tools menu (the three lines in the upper-right corner.)
- Click on Settings (On Mac, it's labeled Preferences).
- On the menu to the left, select Privacy & Security.
- Under the Cookies and Site Data option, click the "Clear Data..." button.
- Select only the two options and hit clear.
- If on a Windows computer, close and re-open Firefox to save your changes. If on an Apple computer, go to the Firefox menu on the top menu bar and select Quit for the changes to take effect.
- Click on Safari on the top menu bar.
- Click Preferences.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Click Manage Website Data...
- Click Remove All.
- Click Remove Now.
- Go to the Safari menu on the top menu bar.
- Select Quit to close Safari and save your changes.
- Click the Tools menu (three dotted lines in the upper-right corner), and open the Settings menu.
- Click Privacy, search, and services on the left-side menu.
- Under the section Clear browsing data, Click Choose what to clear.
- Change the Time Range to All Time.
- Select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click Clear Now.
- Close Microsoft Edge completely for your changes to take effect.