All vehicles parked at The Claremont Colleges must be currently registered with Campus Safety, (guests must display a current visitor pass on their vehicle). Students must register their vehicles annually with Campus Safety.
The vehicle is not registered until an email is received from Campus Safety confirming the registration was successfully completed. Parking permits will not be issued. The vehicle’s license plate is used to confirm registration and verify that the vehicle is legally parked. Your student account will be billed for the vehicle registration fee.
First Time Registering a Vehicle:
- Navigate to the vehicle registration information page.
- Choose Claremont Graduate University from the drop down list.
Click on “Create New Account - Student” and enter your Claremont ID number.
Please enter the entire ID Number. Do not include a zero before the number, or the dash (-) and number after the dash. CGU Students must enter the entire nine-digit ID number. If you only know 6 digits for your ID number, the first 3 digits for all CGU students is 254.
Complete the required information and attach a digital copy of the vehicle’s DMV registration prior to submitting.
Campus Safety will review the account and DMV registration. The vehicle is not registered until you receive an email from Campus Safety confirming the registration was completed and successful.
Renewing Vehicle Registration
- Log in to your account and update your information for this school year (on-campus or off-campus
housing location, cell phone number, home address, etc.)
- Use the “Add Vehicle” link for the vehicle you are registering this year, even if the vehicle was previously registered. All vehicle registrations must include a copy of the DMV registration.
- Campus Safety will review the account and DMV registration. The vehicle is not registered until you
receive an email from Campus Safety confirming the registration renewal was successful.
- Students may only register one vehicle during the academic year. Please email Campus Safety at email@example.com if there is a change with the registered vehicle.
- Please email Campus Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are problems creating or accessing your vehicle registration account.
and may help locate your bike if it is lost or stolen.