To install the Zoom Cloud Meetings app download it from Google Play
- Open the Zoom app.
- Tap SSO
- Enter the CGU domain (cgu.zoom.us)
- Tap Continue
- You will be redirected to CGU Zoom to login.
- Login with your CGU email address as the username and your current password
- After signing in, you will be redirected back to the Zoom Mobile App
Meet & Chat
Once you are signed in, you will be able to host, schedule, and join meetings.
Schedule or Host a Meeting
- Start a Meeting - start an instant Zoom meeting using your PMI or a new meeting ID
- Upcoming Meetings - view, edit, start, and delete your scheduled Zoom meetings
- Schedule a Meeting - schedule a one-time or recurring Zoom meeting
The Contacts page will show you a list of all of your Zoom contacts and add new contacts. Clicking on a contact will allow you to Message the user.
Change your Profile picture, Name, and Phone Contacts Matching Settings (see below).
- Auto Connect Device Audio - automatically connect audio using internet when joining meetings. If OFF, you will be prompted to join when connecting to a meeting
- Always Mute My Microphone - always mute microphone when joining meetings
- Always Mute My Video - always mute video when joining meetings
Group Message Settings
- Message Notifications - turn on or off notifications for Group Messages and calls
- Alert Sound - turn on or off sounds for notifications
- Vibrate - turn on or off vibration for notifications
- Show Offline Buddies - toggle viewing offline contacts in your contacts list
Turn on Phone Contacts Matching
You can match your contacts on your phone to your Zoom contacts. To do this, click on Settings in the bottom right corner > click on your name > Phone Contacts Matching > enter your phone number.
To see this overview in Zoom Support, navigate to: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200942759